1. A multiscale FE-FFT approach for modeling crack initiation and propagation in polycrystalline rock salt. Poster presentation by postdoc research scientist Dr. Ran Ma.
2. A cooperative game for automated learning of elastoplasticity knowledge graphs and models with AI-guided experimentation. Oral presentation by the PI (WaiChing Sun). MS25, Room: 142 Keck (72) Thursday 20th 10:30 am-10:45 am
3. An adaptive ensemble phase field predictions for localized failures in geological materials. Oral presentation by PhD candidate Kun Wang. MS25, Room: 142 Keck (72) Thursday 20th 10:45 am-11:00 am
4. A micromorphic-regularized anisotropic Cam-clay-type model for capturing size-dependent anisotropy. Oral presentation by PhD student Eric Bryant, MS25, Room: 142 Keck (72) Thursday 20th 10:30 am-10:45 am
5. Shift domain material point method: an image-to-simulation workflow for solids of complex geometries undergoing large deformation. Oral presentation by postdoc research scientist Chuanqi Liu, MS25, Room: 142 Keck (72) Thursday 20th 11:30 am-11:45 am
6. Adaptive mesh-refinement for poromechanics Problems of high-order continua: a configurational force approach, Oral presentation given by Professor SeonHong Na (PhD graduate and former research scientist of the group, now assistant professor at McMaster University), Room 142 Keck (72), Friday 21st, 2 pm-2:15 pm.
7. Bootstrapping critical state plasticity models for predicting cyclic undrained responses of granular Materials with a hierarchical knowledge polytree. Oral presentation by Nikolaos Vlassis, Wednesday 19th, 11:45 am-12:00 pm.