1. An immersed phase field model for fracture-induced Darcy-Stokes flow (presented by PhD student Hyoung Suk Suh). Invited paper published in Physics of Fluid [URL]
2. An accelerated model-free poroelasticity solver with multifidelity multiphysics data (presented by PhD student Bahador Bahmani). Paper accepted by CMAME [URL]
3. AI-generated interpretable plasticity theory (presented by PhD student Nick Vlassis). Paper accepted by CMAME [URL]
4. Crystal plasticity with precipitation creeping, crack growth and healing in rock salt (presented by associate research scientist Dr. Ran Ma). Paper accepted in CMAME [URL]
5. Domain Partitioning MPM for thermomechanical contact mechanics with fragmentation (presented by PhD student Mian Xiao). Paper under review.
6. ILS-MPM: an implicit level-set-based material point method for contact mechanics (presented by former postdoctoral research scientist, now associate professor of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Prof. Chuanqi Liu). Paper accepted in CMAME [URL]
7. Digital rock physics via FFT Solver (presented by PhD student Zeyu Xiong).
8. Numerical Investigation on freezing and thawing of saturated soil (presented by postdoc research scientist Dr. Qing Yin).
News about Computational Poromechanics lab at Columbia University.